Last Sunday we visited Butterfly World and O loved it, so for a quick craft this afternoon we created butterfly prints.
And they are oh so simple to make!
1. Simply fold the paper in half and open again.
2. Ask them to paint on one side of the paper.
3. When they’ve finished painting, fold back over and press the two sides together, open and look at the fab symmetrical print.
4. Cut out a butterfly shape and let it dry.
5. Make two holes in the fold a few inches apart and then thread a pipecleaner through.
6. Put a bead on the end of the pipe cleaner and twist the pipe cleaner to secure.
7. Ta Da! A cute butterfly!
Have a great week!