I have partnered with P&O Ferries to offer you the chance to win a two night family break to Northern Ireland for two adults and two children.
The winner and their family will travel with P&O Ferries on the shortest, fastest crossing between Scotland and Northern Ireland from Cairnryan to Larne; getting you across the sea in just two hours. You will be able to pack up your car, not worrying about baggage restrictions, and enjoy a hassle free journey to Northern Ireland.
For your little sailors there’s plenty to keep them happy on-board. There’s a kids play area and throughout the summer holidays (up to and including Monday 27th August), on daytime sailings from 7.30am to 4.30pm, there is an on-board entertainer adding lots of fun, arts and crafts, face painting and storytelling activities into the mix.
You can also enjoy free Wi-Fi, do a spot of retail therapy in the shop, chill out with the movie of the day in the cinema or take a stroll on the outer deck.
If you’re feeling peckish, the new on-board menu offers a variety of meals including a vegetarian option and a specially designed children’s menu full of tasty favourites, as well as a great range of light snacks to suit all times of travel.
On arrival you will make your way to Omagh and check in to the fabulous Mellon Country Inn Hotel. Privately owned and family run, this recently refurbished three-star hotel, prides itself on its warm Irish-American hospitality. Nestled within the Sperrin mountain region, you can enjoy its beautiful countryside views during your visit, while staying just under two miles away from one of the top tourist attractions in Northern Ireland– The Ulster American Folk Park.
The warm welcome by the P&O Ferries team will ensure that your adventure begins in Cairnryan, so by the time you arrive in Larne, you’ll be relaxed and ready to enjoy the rest of your adventure. #WhatNext, as P&O Ferries would say, is up to you!
To enter all you need to do is fill in the form below, terms and conditions are at the bottom of this post.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
* Competition closes at midnight on 12th July 2018.
* One winner will be selected.
* Entrants must be over 18.
* UK residents only.
* Prize includes a P&O Ferries return sailing (within five days) on the Cairnryan to Larne route for a car plus two adults and two children, and two nights’ accommodation with breakfast at The Mellon Country Inn. Accommodation is subject to availability and a 48hr cancelation policy applies
* Prize must be taken by 14th December 2018.
* All prize elements are subject to availability, and the ferry booking is subject to restricted space, sailings and dates.
* Prize elements are non-transferable and non-exchangeable and must be taken up during one period.
* No prize or cash alternative.
* Ferry booking must be made a minimum of five days prior to travel and cannot be amended within 48 hours of travel.
* All other expenses must be paid for by the winner. * See www.poferries.com for conditions of travel
* This post is in collaboration with P&O Ferries.