Welcome back to Whatever the Weather! The linky for outdoor family posts!
Thank you everyone who came to link up last week, both old and new linkers. It’s lovely to read all your posts and know that we’re all still managing to get and about despite a little inclement weather recently. Please, please, please remember to grab the badge or add a link back to our pages.
Also a reminder, please read the rules below. This linky is for FAMILY OUTDOOR posts, any post that is not family AND outdoors will be removed from the linky. To link up you must grab the badge (please use the code to include the link back) or include a link in your post or sidebar and comment on the 2 host posts and at least 2 other links. This way everyone should get some linky love, which is what this is all about. x
Whatever the Weather: We’re out there together
I am co-hosting this fantastic linky with my lovely friend and blogger Chloe from over at Life Unexpected.
My favourite post from last week was Mummy’s Little Blog‘s Adventures on Windy Days, they had lots of fun outside, even if they didn’t manage to stay outside as long as normal.
Chloe’s favourite post from last week was Susan K Mann’s Breathng in the Autumn Air. Susan really managed to capture the essence of autumn with her lovely post, I especially love the leaf bowls!
This linky is the place to share your outdoor family fun posts, whether they’re old or new we want to read them!
To link up simply grab the badge and link up your old or new outdoor family fun posts. I can’t wait to have a read!
Of course there are a few rules and etiquette to follow, please have a quick read below…
1. You can link up to 2 posts per week.
2. Be sure to grab the Whatever The Weather badge on each post you would like to link up (code below-paste it into the HTML option of your blogging platform) or place it on your blog sidebar.
3. Comment on the hosts posts and at least 2 other links – please share the linky love, it’s what makes linky’s such great communities!
4. It would be fantastic if you would like to share your post and let others know about the linky on social media using #WhateverTheWeather hashtag. We will retweet all your posts via Twitter if you mention us in your tweets (@monkeyandmousey/@lifeunexpected2)
5. Finally, if you could please follow Monkey and Mouse (Twitter, Facebook , Instagram and Pinterest) and Life Unexpected (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest) that would be wonderful!
*If you have any problems linking up then please get in contact with us, we’re nice people and will help wherever we can!