Welcome back to Whatever the Weather! It’s good to see that we have lots of lovely new linkers as well as those regular linkers who are returning each week, thank you everyone to linking up and supporting each other with your lovely comments.
Welcome to our first October Whatever the Weather linky, hope you’re having a great week with lots of autumn themed activities? We’ve managed to get out again most days, although today was torrential rain and hail! I think we’ve switched from summer to winter in one go?!
Also a reminder, please read the rules below. This linky is for FAMILY OUTDOOR posts, any post that is not family AND outdoors will be removed from the linky. To link up you must grab the badge (please use the code to include the link back) and comment on the 2 host posts and at least 2 other links. This way everyone should get some linky love, which is what this is all about. x
Whatever the Weather: We’re out there together
I am co-hosting this fantastic linky with my lovely friend and blogger Chloe from over at Life Unexpected.
My favourite post from last week was Madified Mum‘s Slow Worm Encounter and Potty full of Blackberries. An interesting post full of nature fun, I love that the potty was used to carry the blackberries!
Chloe’s favourite post this week was One Tiny Leap‘s Crater Lake National Park, which is truly stunning.
This linky is the place to share your outdoor family fun posts, whether they’re old or new we want to read them!
To link up simply grab the badge and link up your old or new outdoor family fun posts. I can’t wait to have a read!
Of course there are a few rules and etiquette to follow, please have a quick read below…
1. You can link up to 2 posts per week.
2. Be sure to grab the Whatever The Weather badge on each post you would like to link up (code below-paste it into the HTML option of your blogging platform) or place it on your blog sidebar.
3. Comment on the hosts posts and at least 2 other links – please share the linky love, it’s what makes linky’s such great communities!
4. It would be fantastic if you would like to share your post and let others know about the linky on social media using #WhateverTheWeather hashtag. We will retweet all your posts via Twitter if you mention us in your tweets (@monkeyandmousey/@lifeunexpected2)
5. Finally, if you could please follow Monkey and Mouse (Twitter, Facebook , Instagram and Pinterest) and Life Unexpected (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest) that would be wonderful!
*If you have any problems linking up then please get in contact with us, we’re nice people and will help wherever we can!