Welcome back to Whatever the Weather!
I love all of the great posts last week, so many lovely places that I now need to put on my visiting list and new ideas to do with the boys.
This month we are holding a competition for all #Whatevertheweather linkers. The fabulous Squidkids are giving away two of their amazing colour changing umbrellas to two of you lovely linkers. Squidkids specialise in colour changing jackets, wellies, umbrellas and bags that change when they get wet. How cool would that be?! Walking along in the rain and your umbrella starts to change colours! Anyway, as you know Chloe and I give a little shout-out to our favourite posts each week, this month will be the same, but we will also add the 2 favourites each week to the competition for the Squidkids umbrellas. At the end of the month we will choose the top two posts to win a Squidkids umbrella each. Good luck!
Also a reminder, please read the rules below. To link up you must grab the badge (please use the code to include the link back) and comment on the 2 host posts and at least 2 other links. This way everyone should get some linky love, which is what this is all about. x
Whatever the Weather: We’re out there together
I am co-hosting this fantastic linky with my lovely friend and blogger Chloe from over at Life Unexpected.
My favourite post from last week was Elizabeth’s Kitchen Diaries Culswick Broch and her 100th geocache post. I love the adventure by the sea and geocaching is always a fun activity.
Chloe’s favourite post this week was Yorkshire Tots Bolton Abbey Welly Walk. We went there last year, but never found the welly walk, definitely added to my list next time we’re back in lovely Yorkshire.
You’re now both in the running for one of the SquidKids lovely colour changing umbrellas. Good luck! 🙂
This linky is the place to share your outdoor family fun posts, whether they’re old or new we want to read them!
To link up simply grab the badge and link up your old or new outdoor family fun posts. I can’t wait to have a read!
Of course there are a few rules and etiquette to follow, please have a quick read below…
1. You can link up to 2 posts per week.
2. Be sure to grab the Whatever The Weather badge on each post you would like to link up (code below-paste it into the HTML option of your blogging platform) or place it on your blog sidebar.
3. Comment on the hosts posts and at least 2 other links – please share the linky love, it’s what makes linky’s such great communities!
4. It would be fantastic if you would like to share your post and let others know about the linky on social media using #WhateverTheWeather hashtag. We will retweet all your posts via Twitter if you mention us in your tweets (@monkeyandmousey/@lifeunexpected2)
5. Finally, if you could please follow Monkey and Mouse (Twitter, Facebook , Instagram and Pinterest) and Life Unexpected (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest) that would be wonderful!
*If you have any problems linking up then please get in contact with us, we’re nice people and will help wherever we can!