Welcome back to Whatever the Weather! The linky for outdoor family posts.
Apologies that I haven’t managed to comment on everyone’s posts yet this week. We’ve been hit by a sick bug in the Monkey and Mouse household and so blogging hasn’t been so easy! I hope you are all managing to avoid the bugs going around?
Exciting news this week, we have a new competition for all linker-uppers. We have teamed up with. Tresspass to give away one of these lovely waterproof jackets to our favourite post of the month.
Please, please, please remember to grab the badge or add a link back to our pages.
Also a reminder, please read the rules below. This linky is for FAMILY OUTDOOR posts, any post that is not family AND outdoors will be removed from the linky. To link up you must grab the badge (please use the code to include the link back) or include a link in your post or sidebar and comment on the 2 host posts and at least 2 other links. This way everyone should get some linky love, which is what this is all about. x
Whatever the Weather: We’re out there together
I am co-hosting this fantastic linky with my lovely friend and blogger Chloe from over at Life Unexpected.
My favourite post last week was from 5 Little Doves, Snow Days and Sausage Rolls. I love that the last snow day was so long ago that they needed to go out and source sledges.
Chloe’s favourite post from last week was The Messy Adventures of Family Life‘s weekend walks and playing in the snow.
This linky is the place to share your outdoor family fun posts, whether they’re old or new we want to read them!
To link up simply grab the badge and link up your old or new outdoor family fun posts. I can’t wait to have a read!
Of course there are a few rules and etiquette to follow, please have a quick read below…
1. You can link up to 2 posts per week.
2. Be sure to grab the Whatever The Weather badge on each post you would like to link up (code below-paste it into the HTML option of your blogging platform) or place it on your blog sidebar.
3. Comment on the hosts posts and at least 2 other links – please share the linky love, it’s what makes linky’s such great communities!
4. It would be fantastic if you would like to share your post and let others know about the linky on social media using #WhateverTheWeather hashtag. We will retweet all your posts via Twitter if you mention us in your tweets (@monkeyandmousey/@lifeunexpected2)
5. Finally, if you could please follow Monkey and Mouse (Twitter, Facebook , Instagram and Pinterest) and Life Unexpected (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest) that would be wonderful!