This is my first monthly bucket list, I’ve been meaning to do a yearly list, but never got round to it! I’m joining in with Beth over at Twinderelmo to set my monthly goals.
So, without further ado –
1. To increase my followers on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, I currently have 692, 80 and 109 respectively, so hopefully next month this will have grown a lot more. Not sure what else I can do, but I’ve only had this blog for almost 2 months, so it can only get better!
2. Sew Ollie’s summer hat, his road mat (that he asked for!) and passport cover for him.
3. Write an itinerary for Italy holiday. I need a plan of what we’re doing and where to go, it might change when we’re out there, but at least I will have an idea.
4. Meet my uni friends for a long needed catch-up. I can’t wait, off to Edinburgh for the day, childless!!
5. Visit Butterfly World with the boys, especially letting O hold the snakes and spiders and things! A will love watching the butterflies and chasing them!
6. Have a spring clean. It’s needed, not much else to say about this one!
7. Give A some more chances for messy play, I feel he’s often left out of crafts!
Will see how I get on!