Welcome back to Whatever the Weather!
We’ve had a great week of dry and warmish days up here, the sun has even come out to play. I know a lot of you folks down South haven’t been so lucky, but I imagine you will get more sun next week when we have the rain here instead! Hopefully you’ve had a fun week even if the weather has been a bit dreich.
We are also planning some exciting developments to the Whatever the Weather linky for next month, more details coming very soon!
Also a reminder, please read the rules below. To link up you must grab the badge (please use the code to include the link back) and comment on the 2 host posts and at least 2 other links. This way everyone should get some linky love, which is what this is all about. x
Whatever the Weather: We’re out there together
I am co-hosting this fantastic linky with my lovely friend and blogger Chloe from over at Life Unexpected.
This linky is the place to share your outdoor family fun posts, whether they’re old or new we want to read them!
My favourite post from last week was Jack’s Paper Moon’s Rainy Holiday post. I love mountains and the photo’s of Jack jumping around the glen are stunning.
Chloe’s favourite post from last week was Mudpie Friday’s Childhood Memories of Summer post. A wonderful post about giving her son the same happy summers she experienced as a child.
To link up simply grab the badge and link up your old or new outdoor family fun posts. I can’t wait to have a read!
Of course there are a few rules and etiquette to follow, please have a quick read below…
1. You can link up to 2 posts per week.
2. Be sure to grab the Whatever The Weather badge on each post you would like to link up (code below-paste it into the HTML option of your blogging platform) or place it on your blog sidebar.
3. Comment on the hosts posts and at least 2 other links – please share the linky love, it’s what makes linky’s such great communities!
4. It would be fantastic if you would like to share your post and let others know about the linky on social media using #WhateverTheWeather hashtag. We will retweet all your posts via Twitter if you mention us in your tweets (@monkeyandmousey/@lifeunexpected2)
5. Finally, if you could please follow Monkey and Mouse (Twitter, Facebook , Instagram and Pinterest) and Life Unexpected (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest) that would be wonderful!
*If you have any problems linking up then please get in contact with us, we’re nice people and will help wherever we can!