Welcome back to Whatever the Weather!
This is the fourth week of our linky, and we were so pleased to have almost 40 of you lovely people linking up last week! There were so many fantastic posts.
Whatever the Weather: We’re out there together
I am co-hosting this fantastic linky with my lovely friend and blogger Chloe from over at Life Unexpected.
This linky is the place to share your outdoor family fun posts, whether they’re old or new we want to read them!
My favourite post from last week was Laura from Dot Makes 4’s visit to Wistow Maze. I love that they change the mazes shape each year, and it looks so intricate for Maize. I would love to try out my navigational skills in there!
Chloe’s favourite post from last week was Baby Foote’s Ladybirds at Chirk Castle, a lovely visit to Chirk and her little one’s delight at the ladybirds outside.
To link up simply grab the badge and link up your old or new outdoor family fun posts. I can’t wait to have a read!
Of course there are a few rules and etiquette to follow, please have a quick read below…
1. You can link up to 2 posts per week.
2. Be sure to grab the Whatever The Weather badge on each post you would like to link up (code below-paste it into the HTML option of your blogging platform) or place it on your blog sidebar.
3. Comment on the hosts posts and at least 2 other links – please share the linky love, it’s what makes linky’s such great communities!
4. It would be fantastic if you would like to share your post and let others know about the linky on social media using #WhateverTheWeather hashtag. We will retweet all your posts via Twitter if you mention us in your tweets (@monkeyandmousey/@lifeunexpected2)
5. Finally, if you could please follow Monkey and Mouse (Twitter, Facebook , Instagram and Pinterest) and Life Unexpected (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest) that would be wonderful!
*If you have any problems linking up then please get in contact with us, we’re nice people and will help wherever we can!