This is my second monthly bucket list, joining in with Beth over at Twinderelmo to set my monthly goals.
This is last months list:
1. To increase my followers on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, I currently have 692, 80 and 109 respectively, so hopefully next month this will have grown a lot more. Not sure what else I can do, but I’ve only had this blog for almost 2 months, so it can only get better!
– Yes, I’m now at 1400, 245 and 210 respectively. 🙂
2. Sew Ollie’s summer hat, his road mat (that he asked for!) and passport cover for him.
– Umm no, need to get the sewing machine out next month!
3. Write an itinerary for Italy holiday. I need a plan of what we’re doing and where to go, it might change when we’re out there, but at least I will have an idea.
– Yes, I just need to re-write it in my travel journal when it arrives!
4. Meet my uni friends for a long needed catch-up. I can’t wait, off to Edinburgh for the day, childless!!
– Yes, of course I couldn’t miss this one
5. Visit Butterfly World with the boys, especially letting O hold the snakes and spiders and things! A will love watching the butterflies and chasing them!
– Not this month, I wanted to use my Clubcard vouchers for this and we’re still waiting for them to come through.
6. Have a spring clean. It’s needed, not much else to say about this one!
– Cleaned, but then of course mess has appeared yet again! Oh well…
7. Give A some more chances for messy play, I feel he’s often left out of crafts!
– Yes, he’s had a chance to get messy and play with paint and sensory play too. 🙂
So this month’s list is this:
1. To increase my Klout score, currently at 62 and very slowly creeping up, I should stop checking each day, it’s taking ages to get to the next number now! 🙂
2. Finish painting O’s bedroom wall. I have a small green hill to paint and then some hedgehog silhouettes.
3. Write a list of gifts to make/buy for Christmas and birthdays. I normally do this at the beginning of year, but haven’t got round to it yet!
4. Visit Butterfly World with the boys, as per April list.
5. Sew O’s passport cover, luggage tag and road as per April list.
6. Sort out my craft cupboard, it’s a mess, I need to get rid of the things I’ll never use again and re-organise the rest.
7. Reorganise the boys toys and swap upstairs and downstairs toys around.
Hopefully I’ll get them all done this time!